2011년 10월 16일 일요일

1.3

/*** CE Track 3 ***/

[000] 1.3

[001] Have you all undestood?

[002] Is there anybody who hasn't undestood?

[003] I suppose you finished off the exercise at home. Did any
      body not finish it at home?

[004] No, I'm not teaching you French. I'm your new English
      teacher.

[005] No, Mrs. Schmidt isn't going to teach you English. I'm
      your new English teacher.

[006] No, not Thursday morning. The deadline for your essay is
      Wednesday morning.

[007] There's no hurry with your diaries, but the deadline for
      your essays is tomorrow.

[008] I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, Jean. And how are
      you feeling, Lisa?

[009] You were late last Tuesday and Wednesday. So that's two
      lessons you missed.

[010] I don't think we'll manage the whole text this lesson, so
      we'll finish it off next time.

[011] Sorry, I didn't hear that. Did you say a quarter to or a
      quarter past?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기