2011년 10월 16일 일요일

1.8

/*** CE Track 8 ***/

[000] 1.8 [Starting a Lesson]

[001] OK, then. Let's get started.

[002] Er, We finished our last lesson, er, on February nineth,
      right?

[003] So you haven't been studying English for a whole month.

[004] Or, maybe, maybe you have been studying at home, very
      eagerly, right?

[005] OK, anyway, and we'll have the next lesson, er, on April
      13th.

[006] So, er, we are in the middle of spring vacation.

[007] I think it's good to have a lecture, special lecture
      today so that you will not forget your English, right?

[008] OK. I think you need to, er, warm up your English a
      little bit, right? Because, er, you know, I haven't seen
      you for a whole month.

[009] So, er, let me tell you about my trip to Vietnam and
      Cambodia. OK?

[010] And I wll ask you some questions after that, OK?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기