2011년 10월 16일 일요일

1.9

/*** CE Track 9 ***/

[000] 1.9 [Getting Down to Work]

[001] All right. Hey, good morning. Stand up. Let's stand up.

[002] OK. Good. Good morning boys. Good morning girsl. (Good
      morning.) Let's try it again. Good morning boys. Good
      morning girls. (Good morning teacher) Yes.

[003] How are you today. (Terrible) Terrible, why? (I don't
      know.) Why do you feel terrible? (I don't know.)

[004] Do you have a test today? (Yes.) Do you? What's your
      test? (Chinese test.)

[005] What? A Chinese test is easy. (No.)

[006] Oh, that's an easy test. Do you only have the Chinese
      test? Or, Do you have another test as well? Chinese? Just
      Chinese? OK.

[007] Right. OK. Boys and girls. Let's sit down. And take out
      our "Get Together" book.

[008] Let me ask you a few review questions.

[009] Let me see how you do it.

[010] Let's open our books at page 11.

[011] Page 11. OK?

[012] I want you to do this now. Page 11.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기